2021 Fall Youth Soccer League
The goal of the Bonner Springs Parks and Recreation (BSPR) youth sports soccer program focuses on fundamental skills, fun, participation, and social interaction throughout practice and organized games. The BSPR sports programs are designed to provide opportunities and participation to all, regardless of skill or ability. We wish to provide youth with a fun learning experience and the opportunity to develop lifetime leisure skills.
- Register online or at the BSPR Community Center - Open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Registration opens: Friday, July 16th
- Deadline for registration is: Sunday, August 15th @ 11:59pm
- Late registration will be accepted with an additional $10 fee
- Coaches Meeting: Wednesday, August 25th @ 6:00pm at the BSPR Community Center (200 E. 3rd)
- Practice: Practice begins week of August 30- Sept 3
- First Game: Sept. 11th or 18th
- Games are held on Saturdays & Sundays at North Park Soccer Fields (1200 S 134th) and area communities
*Teams will not be formed until after the deadline. Parents should expect a phone call/email or text message from a coach after the coaches meeting. Times and dates are subject to change.
|Type of Fee
The youth soccer league is offered to boys and girls grades Pre-K - 8th Grade. All divisions will be co-rec and divided according to grade.
- Pre-K / K
- 1st / 2nd Grade
- 3rd / 4th Grade
- 5th / 6th Grade
- 7th / 8th Grade
**Bonner Springs Parks and Rec is a member of the Sporting KC Club Network. All Bonner Springs Parks and Rec participants will get special access to all that the Sporting Club Network has to offer. This includes access to camps and clinics put on by Sporting KC, access to players and coaches, reduced tickets prices, etc.
Sporting Club Network