- Parks & Recreation
- Youth Fall Ball
Youth Fall Ball
2022 Youth Fall Ball LeagueThe BSPR Youth Fall Ball League focuses on FUNdamental skills, participation, and social interaction throughout practice and organized games. The BSPR sports programs are designed to provide opportunities and participation to all, regardless of skill or ability. We wish to provide you with a FUN learning experience and the opportunity to develop lifetime leisure skills.
Schedules - 2022
- Registration Opens: Monday, July 11th
- Deadline for registration: Monday, August 1st @ 11:59pm
- Late registration will be accepted with an additional $10 fee upon availability
- Register at the BSPR Community Center, Online or at 913-422-7010
- Click here to access the online registration page
- Age is determined as of September 1st, 2022
Resident $20 $30
Program FeesType of Fee T-Ball Machine Pitch
Non Resident $25 $35
Program InformationThe Fall Ball League is offered to boy and girls ages 4-8 years old. Age divisions are divided according to participants age as of September 1st, 2022.
- 4-6 year olds: Co-Rec T-Ball
- 7-8 year olds: Boys and Girls Machine Pitch
Siblings in the same age division will be placed on the same team. Teams from the previous season will be kept together as long as there is a coach. Players are allowed to play up one age division. Players will play at least 2 innings by the 4th inning.
Practices will begin week of Sept 5th; practices are 1-2 nights per week for 1 hour, Monday-Friday. Practice dates & times are determined by volunteer coach availability.
Practices will begin: TBD