Click to Home
Go To Search
Application Procedures
Instructions for Completing Applications
The application must be complete; leave no blank spaces. If a question is not applicable write N/A. The Bonner Springs Housing Authority (BSHA) will only process complete applications. Double check that the application is complete, signed, and dated.

Pets in Public Housing
  • Families are limited to one dog or one cat as a pet
  • Pets are subject to size and weight limits and other regulations
  • Pets must also be licensed and current on all shots annually
  • Pets must be approved by the BSHA and a pet deposit must be paid before the pet is brought onto the property
  • Tenants are allowed to have birds and fish in public housing units without paying a pet deposit

Pets Not Allowed in Public Housing
  • Dangerous or venomous reptiles
  • Dogs and cats not meeting size and weight requirements
  • Ferrets
  • Nondomestic animals
  • Vicious animals

Additional Information
Once completed, the application may be mailed, faxed or returned in person to the Housing Authority at:
Bonner Springs Housing Authority
420 N. Park Ave.
Bonner Springs, KS 66012
(913) 422-3750 Fax

The BSHA accepts applications for housing assistance year-round. Keep in mind that all housing assistance is on a waiting-list based system. No emergency assistance is available. 

HomeContact UsSitemapAccessibilityCopyright NoticeStaff DirectoryIntranetPowered by CivicPlus
205 E. Second St. • P.O. Box 38 • Bonner Springs, KS 66012 • Ph: (913) 422-1020                                      MobileApps Download